We hope you and your loved ones are staying safe and healthy. It’s been a busy time for our Ililani ʻohana, we are happy to report that we have completed the following:
- Archeological pre-excavation
- Soil remediation
- Test piles
We have also obtained our first round of permits, and expect to begin construction in early 2021. We will keep you updated on our progress and look forward to making our mark in Kakaʻako.
ADAPTING TO CHANGING TIMES
As we navigate through these unprecedented times, this is a good opportunity for us to rethink home. For our Ililani ʻohana, this means redesigning some of our spaces to adapt to changing times as part of our COVID-19 action plan.
Our goal is to keep residents safe and give them more flexibility while working from home. Here’s a look at some of the features:
- SANITATION THROUGHOUT THE BUILDING: We will keep mobile hand sanitizer stands on-site and will place them in common areas for residents to use as needed.
- PORTABLE AIR FILTERS FOR THE CORRIDORS: We will also have air filtration units to deploy in all indoor public spaces as needed to help address/reduce airborne pathogens.
- OPERABLE WINDOWS THROUGHOUT THE UNITS: In addition, all living areas and bedrooms will have operable windows to allow for plenty of clean air circulation.
- A LANAI FOR EVERY UNIT: When it’s time to take a break, residents can always step outside while maintaining a safe distance from their lanai, which is available in every unit at Ililani. Our lanai features glass panels to create an outdoor extension of your living room, with plenty of room for a table and chairs, so residents can enjoy their morning coffee al fresco or move their office outdoors for the day.
- MULTIPLE ELEVATOR ACCESS POINTS: To help with social distancing, we will provide residents with several access points to get to their car in the parking garage. This will help residents and guests avoid tightly packed crowds as they wait for the elevator.
- OUTDOOR RECREATION SPACE: Maintaining a healthy lifestyle is more important than ever, which is why we are making it easy for residents to get their daily workout. All they have to do is head downstairs. Our outdoor fitness areas allow residents to stay fit and maintain an active lifestyle from home while taking in some much-needed fresh air.
- DIVIDED WORK-FROM-HOME LOUNGE: This space features multiple lounge areas that can be divided into separate units when you need privacy or combined into a larger gathering area. Whether it’s finding a quiet room to take a Zoom call or a conference space to host a meeting, this lounge allows residents to stay productive at home.
We have posted several new renderings on our website, including a preview of our work-from-home lounge and multipurpose areas. Be sure to check them out at www.liveililani.com, you can also schedule a digital appointment with our sales associates for a customized digital tour.